Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Packing???



This is Kaylee and Tyler's idea of packing!
Our realtor called us yesterday and our closing date as been moved up from August 7th to the end of next week. That gives us about 2 weeks to be out of the house. As of yesterday we still had no housing on the campus of French Camp. It looks like they have finally found a place that has enough room to accommodate us temporarily until we can move into more permanent housing. It has been a roller coaster of emotions and I still am not crazy about not knowing how long the temporary set up will be. It will certainly make things more difficult. However, I think God is trying to teach me something out of all this. He is in control and that I can't be. He will take care of you no matter what the situation, even if you wouldn't have done it that way. He also blesses in all situations. These are only a couple of the many things I am having to come to terms with the past few days. The next time I blog will probably be from French Camp but don't expect it to soon! I will be a little busy for some reason.

1 comments:

Cindy Young Barrett said...

Man I will be praying for you guys! I can imagine the stress! In fact when I finish typing I will pray! I have been silent for a while because we have been through many trials! God is SO AWESOME when we trust Him! I am so happy things are working out for you all! Keep us posted. You are so good with that! :) Your angels are growing and are so BEAUTIFUL! LOVE YOU ALL!